Purchase General Admission and Planetarium Tickets
Saturday, May 6th 10:30 AM – 4 PM
An Arts Fest Concord event.
A full day of science and engineering fun.
AeroSpaceFest admission tickets can be purchased on the website and are also available at the door.
No physical tickets are provided. Please bring a copy of the emailed receipt to confirm your purchase.
Joins us for a day of,
- Drive a robot with FIRST Robotics
- Experiment at Raytheon’s Engineering stations
- Meet Astronaut Rick Searfoss, Col., USAF, ret. – Space Shuttle Commander, shuttle pilot, test pilot for the Air Force & Portsmouth (NH) High School graduate
- Enjoy planetarium shows, including the premiere of our newest show, Take Flight
- See sunspots and solar flares with the NH Astronomical Society and their telescopes
- Experience wild weather with Plymouth State University’s Meteorology Team and Mount Washington Observatory
- Fly aviation simulators and paper airplanes with the NH Bureau of Aeronautics and Aviation Museum of NH
- Explore nature at Squam Lakes Natural Science Center’s discovery station
- Launch into the future with the Boston University Rocket Propulsion Group
- Build cool stuff with the Project Management Group – NH Chapter
- Draw your own comics with the Mitchell Comics crew
- Marvel with Mad Science of Maine
- Watch magic with Ryan’s Magical Science Show
- Greet the 2017 Alex Higgins Memorial Space Camp Scholarship Winners
All for one inclusive festival admission price: $15 for adults, $13 for students & seniors, $10 for children ages 3-12. FREE for members – Join now! And free for children ages 0-2.
Sorry, no passes (library, ASTC, PEP, etc.) allowed for AerospaceFest admission
Please note: Planetarium admission is in addition to general admission. Admission to the Discovery Center's planetarium is not available without purchase of a general admission ticket. Please plan to arrive at least 20 minutes before the start of your show; planetarium doors lock at the start of the show and late seating is not allowed.